7,834 Like 284 Dislike
Installing New Toilet. A few tricks and tips to make your bathroom installation a whole lot easier. See how to connect the pipes and fittings to the kitchen sink, sink, toilet water lines using PEX water lines and PEX fittings. How to install a drain system, different ways to configure it for your own situation.This is the BEST plumbing solution for beginner DIY plumbers. In this bathroom training video you will learn how to use PEX and copper water lines and fittings to quickly and easily plumb your new bathroom! Bathroom Plumbing is simple to do if you have the right instructions to follow. Watch this diy bathroom plumbing video and learn a few Pro secrets for getting your sink water lines installed right the first time.
How to make a hydraulic ram pump which requires no electricity and no motor. NOTE : This pump uses falling water to lift a lesser amount of water to a higher elevation than the source. So, being primarily used for lifting relatively small amount of water to a higher elevation. if you want to deliver 2 cubic meter of water to an elevated location, you need at least 6 cubic meters of water to operate the pump 4 cubic meters of which will be used to drive the pump and goes directly as waste.
Easy applying perfect silicone finish even for beginners . Using exterior blue masking tape and silicone gun.This video shows the easy way of apply white silicone on dark surface if you use white silicone on white surface then the tape is not necessary. Im using MDF board for video purpose only to show clearly all process of applying silicone.First make sure the surface is free from grease and dust. The tape can be stick wider to allow for wider silicone line if needed. And need to be removed as quickly as the silicone has been applied then silicone smooth again Please subscribe for more videos.
Learn about drain lines in this segment of Plumbing 101 from the Building Wisconsin TV series taped at Plumbers 75's training center.
Comment raccorder un lavabo aux tuyaux d'arrivées d'eau avec des raccords à bague. Raccordement à l' évacuation des eaux usées.
Watch the full episode: http://www.thisoldhouse.com/toh/tv/ask-toh/video/0,,21002944,00.html
Ask This Old House plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey explains several reasons why a trap may be losing water. (See steps below.)
Click here to SUBSCRIBE to the official This Old House YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=thisoldhouse
Steps for How a Plumbing Trap Can Lose Water:
1. If a washing machine drains a toilet, it could be because the system is not vented properly and air is being pulled in through the toilet. One possible solution would be to install an air admittance vent to let air in, but not let sewer gas out.
2. Traps can also lose their water from oscillation, which means too much air from wind outside the house could be getting into the pipes and may bounce the water out of the bowl.
3. An “s” trap could also empty a trap. Those are illegal in nearly every state. The long leg of pipe attached to the trap could be pulling the water right out of the trap due to too much velocity in the water as it moves through the pipes.
4. Capillary action could also be a culprit if something is stuck inside the pipe and it is wicking the water from the toilet bowl.
5. Evaporation is another possibility with the water just evaporating into the air in a dry house.
Follow This Old House and Ask This Old House: